Podcast Episode #353
The mind of a leader is important to his or her success. Today, we discuss
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- Little compromises often lead to bigger compromises and ultimately can lead to moral failure.
- For some pastors, their mistress is the church.
- Don’t fear change out of self-preservation.
- Change is not only inevitable, it is coming faster than ever.
- If you are not leading change, you are losing to change.
- The most common form of kicking the can on decisions involves personnel issues.
The seven ruinous thoughts we cover in this episode are:
- “It won’t hurt to compromise a little.”
- “I can give my family time later in life when I’m more established.”
- “No one really pays attention to what I do.”
- “I need to be careful not to rock the boat.”
- “I can put off that tough decision until later.”
- “That person messed up five years ago. He doesn’t deserve a second chance.”
- “My main goal is money.”
Find out more at
Find out more about Vanderbloemen Search Group by visiting
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast